Let’s face it there are people who just hate to clean. As a owner of a cleaning business I think
its my duty to give you a few shortcuts for those of people who just cant seem to find the
time to keep their home clean. Let’s dig in to the 10 helpful cleaning tips for lazy people.
After you get out the shower spray shower cleaner on your shower walls and on your shower doors
and use a squeegee to wipe excess water. This keeps your shower from accumulating hard water spots.
(Tip) You can use half vinegar and water in a spray bottle for a shower cleaner.
- Use body wash or liquid soap not bar soap when taking your baths this prevents less soap scum build up.
3. Make sure you pick up the kids room every night. This eliminates clutter and keeps you from having
from having to do it all at once which would be time consuming. Try to do this for each room.
4. Multi task when you have idle time. When you’re in he kitchen doing the dishes, go ahead and start dinner
Before you get in the shower or you are running a hot bath, go ahead and start straightening up the bathroom.
this saves a lot of time.
5. Cleaning your microwave has never been easier! Put cups of water and 1 cup of vinegar in a bowl.
Place the microwave safe bowl in the microwave and heat for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl
use a clean sponge, or a damp dish cloth and just wipe the microwave down, Viola!!! a clean microwave
6. When using your oven, always use a removable oven liner, the liner will catch the spills, keeping you
from having to clean the oven frequently.
7. This is one of my all time favorites: Cleaning your blender can never get any easier!!! After you
use your blender fill it with hot soapy water, put the top back on and let it sit overnight. The next
morning run the blender then rise the blender thoroughly and dry.
8. Use you dishwasher for more than washing your dishes. If you have little kids put their toys
in the dishwasher and put on hot start this will wash and disinfect the toys works like a charm.
9. Use dryer sheets to clean your blinds. They help to repel the dust on the blinds making
them easier to clean.
10. Use a timer. Set your timer every night before to go to bed for 5 minutes. In that 5 minutes tidy
up and clean for 5 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed these 10 Helpful Cleaning Tips For Lazy People. Until next time “Keep it clean” If
you are too lazy to clean you house on a regular basis you can go to here: http://fullmooncleaningservices.com
to learn about our services.
Categorised in: house Cleaning Service
This post was written by Full Moon Cleaning Services